MDF (Medium density fiberboard) - is a sheet material that is made by hot pressing or drying from wood fibers with the introduction of special binders.
MDF has the following properties:
- resistance to various deformations;
- environmental friendliness and naturalness of the material, hardboard does not emit harmful substances;
- high level of moisture resistance (subject to short-term exposure to water);
- durability (at least 10 years);
- MDF has a high rate of sound and heat insulation;
- ease of work with the material.
It is used as sheet sheathing material for cladding frame partitions, walls and ceilings in residential buildings protected from moisture.
When installing floors - as a lining layer for all types of flooring, including plank and panel parquet, synthetic flooring and linoleum.
For the production of furniture and built-in wardrobes, as well as for the production of containers and packaging.
Due to the high degree of moisture resistance, these boards can be used for cladding exterior and balcony doors.
Our company represents thin MDF produced by Trade House Vyatkaplitprom, Kirovo-Chepetsk, Kirov region, Russia.
The boards are produced by the dry method on the equipment of the BISON company, on the basis of the AUMA-30F calender press and in accordance with TU 5536-001-98301532-08. Emission class - E1. Humidity 6% +/- 3%. Density not less than 650kg/m3.
- ТSN 20.
Bending strength by the brands:
- TSN 20 - 20 MPa.
Standard sheet sizes:
- 2440x1220 mm;
- 2745x1700 mm;
Size deviation is not more than 2 mm per 1000 mm in length.