MDF (Medium density fiberboard) - is a sheet material that is made by hot pressing or drying from wood fibers with the introduction of special binders.
MDF has the following properties:
- resistance to various deformations;
- environmental friendliness and naturalness of the material, hardboard does not emit harmful substances;
- high level of moisture resistance (subject to short-term exposure to water);
- durability (at least 10 years);
- MDF has a high rate of sound and heat insulation;
- ease of work with the material.
It is used as sheet sheathing material for cladding frame partitions, walls and ceilings in residential buildings protected from moisture.
When installing floors - as a lining layer for all types of flooring, including plank and panel parquet, synthetic flooring and linoleum.
For the production of furniture and built-in wardrobes, as well as for the production of containers and packaging.
Due to the high degree of moisture resistance, these boards can be used for cladding exterior and balcony doors.