3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 21mm, 24mm, 27mm, 30mm, 40mm
Other thicknesses on special order!
Dimensions of plywood boards: 1525x1525mm / 1525x3050mm
It is also possible to order special size plywood boards! Make an inquiry.
I/II (B/BB, S/BB)
II/III (BB/CP, BB/WG)
II/IV (BB/C, BB/WG)
Plywood WBP - Exterior - Weather and Boil Proof with increased moisture resistance
Plywood FK - Interior - for indoor use
- consists of several sheets of triple veneer glued together.
- the number of veneer layers depends on the required thickness
- the wood fibers of each layer are placed perpendicular to the previous one, which gives a characteristic striped edge
- one-way plywood is also made where the wood fibers are in one direction on all layers.
- glued together with synthetic thermoactive adhesives: phenol - formaldehyde or urea.
- classified according to the wood of the outer ply
Plywood is divided depending on the degree of processing:
- unpolished plywood
- sanded plywood on one side
- plywood sanded on both sides
Quality is assessed by:
- fracture strength
- static bending
- moisture content
- according to the color and defects of the branches
Birch plywood is the most widely used type of plywood.
- stable material
- good strengths
- unparalleled appearance
- abrasion resistance
- ecologydoes not swell
- does not dry out
- no cracks
- FK used in interior finishing
- FSF for external work